A special way of travelling through South Africa.
Go connect with the art and artists of South Africa. In the cities, the countryside and/or townships.
- Take a peek in a studio, do a workshop, or collaborate on an art project.
- Make a nice trip through South Africa and visit all kinds of art/artists/small businesses, art fairs and festivals along the way.
- Take a tour in South Africa with one or more artists as a guide.
- Visit museums, visit galleries, see public artwork, sketch wildlife in a safari park, paint the extraordinary landscapes, and learn to make beaded jewellery the South African way.
- See how Venda or Zulu pots are made; meet the artists and see where they live and work.
- Listen to the stories of the art and artists.
We find that many people like to design their trips to South Africa in direct contact with us. Our tours can be made to measure to specific wishes and interests. We’re here to help.
We have included two sample tours (from 2014 and 2016) to give you a sense of the possibilities, along with a report from an iZArte Art Tour from 2015.
Sample iZArte Art Tour: 21 days, Johannesburg-Mabopane-Polokwane-Phalaborwa-Johannesburg
Sample iZArte Art Tour: 13 days, Cape Town-Cape Peninsula-Design Indaba-Cape Town Art Fair
And read Blog 7 iZArte Art Tour South Africa March 2019